- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
It has finally been clarified. Big Brother Naija star Cynthia Nwadiora also known as Cee-c was not fired by Sapphire scents as ambassador. Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo who has been investigating practically the whole church has confirmed this much.
There was rumour making the rounds that Cee-c was fired and was replaced by Regina Daniels. While the replacement is true Kemi confirmed that Cee-c was not sacked. Sapphire scents are owned by Adewale Aladejana a ‘sworn’ member of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.
Cee-c spoke against the COZA pastor when the news of the rape freshly broke and @bold_pick (On Instagram) tried convincing people that Cee_c was ‘sacked’ for speaking up. You would recall that Mrs. Dakolo accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her when she was 16-years-old.
Watch Kemi Olunloyo’s submission below: