- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Buhari re-appoints Adesina, Shehu as media aides
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the re-appointment of Mr Femi Adesina as Special Adviser, Media and Publicity and Malam Garba Shehu as Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity.
A statement by the Deputy Director (Information), Abiodun Oladunjoye, said the President also re-appointed Mr Laolu Akande as Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity, Office of the Vice President.
He said “President Buhari equally retained Tolu Ogunlesi, Bashir Ahmad, Lauretta Onochie and Nazir Bashiru as Special Assistant, Digital/New Media, Personal Assistant, New Media, Personal Assistant, Social Media and Personal Assistant, Visual Documentation, respectively.
“Following the election of Hon. Shaaban Ibrahim Sharada, the former Personal Assistant, Broadcast Media, as the lawmaker representing Kano Municipal Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, the President has appointed Buhari Salau as his replacement.”
All appointments, he said, take effect from May 29, 2019 except that of the new entrant into the team, Buhari Salau.
Another statement by the Director of Information to the First Lady, Suleiman Haruna, said that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the reappointment of Dr. Hajo Sani OON, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Administration; Malam Hadi Uba Special Assistant to the President on Administration and Dr. Kamal Abdurrahman Muhammad, Special Assistant to the President on Health and Personal Physician, all in the Office of the First Lady.