- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nigerian singer Davido might just make it in the Jewelry industry if he decides to quit singing. Just recently, the famous 30BG diamond chain was spotted in Lagos traffic and the seller was willing to sell it for N4,000.
The seller was adamant the piece of Jewelry was authentic and it was made by an international company.
When the guy who recorded the video asked the seller if he took permission from Davido, the seller laughed and waved the question away, still determined to sell it for N4000
See video below
Recently, Zaheer of Icebox diamond and watches in Atlanta, United States of America revealed that Davido’s customised ring is the ‘biggest championship ring he’s ever made with so many carats.’
The jeweler and reality TV show host also revealed that the 30BG championship ring has a total of 696 diamonds on it and is ridiculous.