- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri will soon join the league of new mums. The actress will welcome her first baby anytime from now. She posted the photos of her rocking her baby bump on Instagram and her colleagues have flooded her timeline on Instagram with congratulatory messages.
*****babarex0 : Las las e don show
*****officialngoziezeonu: Congratulations our wife
*****freddieleonard: BIG CONGRATULATIONS
*****anitajoseph8: Awwwww see that face the glow ….the baby year…*****mercymacjoe: Wow congratulations
- *****nnekaadams: So beautiful congrats moma
*****chachaekefaani: Yasss Girl
Watch the video below:
According to reports, the actress held her wedding in November last year, but on a low key. Ruth Kadiri who has remained secretive about the state of her marital status in IG post a few months ago advised women to choose their spouses wisely so as to avoid getting divorced.
According to Ruth;
‘Women who divorce their husbands for petty reasons always end up regretting it. Choose your spouse wisely. And stay married.’ Big congrats to her and her hubby, Mr Ezerika.