- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Jidenna gets tired of bachelorhood, searches for a wife
Nigerian born US singer, Jidenna has taken to social media to announce that he is ready to leave bachelorhood because he is looking for a wife.
In a tweet he shared, Jidenna expressed his belief in all forms of marriage, be it monogamy or polygamy, almost as if to hint that he might end up a polygamist.
He also expressed his belief for non-traditional marriage which in other words could mean same-sex marriage.
“I believe in monogamy. I believe in polyamory. I believe in marriage. I believe in non-traditional union. There are agreements & compromises to be made in every relationship. Most of all, I believe in Love & Honesty as the foundation. I’m looking for wifey…”
One of those who posted to be a candidate for his search is Lydia Forson, a dark-skinned Ghanaian actress who threw a subtle shot at him as seen below.
Love & Honesty ❤️ https://t.co/K6wzaEeNyv
— Miss Forson (@lydiaforson) August 20, 2019