- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
Jidenna gets tired of bachelorhood, searches for a wife
Nigerian born US singer, Jidenna has taken to social media to announce that he is ready to leave bachelorhood because he is looking for a wife.
In a tweet he shared, Jidenna expressed his belief in all forms of marriage, be it monogamy or polygamy, almost as if to hint that he might end up a polygamist.
He also expressed his belief for non-traditional marriage which in other words could mean same-sex marriage.
“I believe in monogamy. I believe in polyamory. I believe in marriage. I believe in non-traditional union. There are agreements & compromises to be made in every relationship. Most of all, I believe in Love & Honesty as the foundation. I’m looking for wifey…”
One of those who posted to be a candidate for his search is Lydia Forson, a dark-skinned Ghanaian actress who threw a subtle shot at him as seen below.
Love & Honesty ❤️ https://t.co/K6wzaEeNyv
— Miss Forson (@lydiaforson) August 20, 2019