- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Maya Jama and Stormy have ended their 4 years relationship
Maya Jama and Stormzy have confirmed that they have ended their relationship after four years together. This comes as a shock as Stormzy and Maya Jama celebrated her birthday together at a lavish party.
A Rep for Maya, 25, has confirmed that the British power couple who had been dating for four years are no longer together. In a statement released to Metro.co.uk, the publicist said:
‘Yes, I can confirm the relationship has ended and Maya has separated from Stormzy.’
This comes just after Stormzy, 26, was seen attending Maya’s 25th birthday party on Sunday evening at Night Tales bar in Hackney, London.
Another insider told The Sun: ‘Maya has moved out of their home in South West London.
‘The decision isn’t one she has come to lightly, but ultimately the relationship has come to an end.’ They added that Maya, who has hosted shows such as The Circle and Stand Up 2 Cancer, ‘wants to focus on her TV and radio career for now’.