- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has disclosed that embattled founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo shunned several invitations to appear before a five-member investigative panel it set up on the rape accusation against him by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo.
The PFN National Publicity Secretary Bishop Emma Isong disclosed this to reporters in Lagos on Thursday.
Isong stated that Busola and his husband, Timi Dakolo however appeared before the panel.