- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has disclosed that embattled founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo shunned several invitations to appear before a five-member investigative panel it set up on the rape accusation against him by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo.
The PFN National Publicity Secretary Bishop Emma Isong disclosed this to reporters in Lagos on Thursday.
Isong stated that Busola and his husband, Timi Dakolo however appeared before the panel.