- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Lawyer Reveals Why She Slapped Three Men At Computer Village In Lagos
Many ladies can attest to the fact that some market places are not safe for them because a number of male traders use the opportunity to touch them inappropriately.
Market places are most times crowded and ladies have been known to fall victim of indiscriminate touches from male traders present.
Well, not all ladies take it without qualms as a Twitter user, Tope Odeyinka (@t_odeyinka), recounted how she slapped three men at Computer Village in Lagos for touching her.
“I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”.
See her tweet below:
Oyaaa…. Temitope Joshua!! 🥊
— Unku Topa (@TOPA_Akinz) August 21, 2019
See her tweet below:
I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”.
— The dm Lawyer (@t_odeyinka) August 21, 2019
It's because you are a lawyer. Most of these men see women as weaker ones that would get scared of doing such esp in an environ like that.
— Paparazzi (FollowME) (@Akhampapa) August 22, 2019
More women should start doing this.
— virginbreaker (@Kushimo_) August 21, 2019