- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Controversial Nigerian singer, Naira Marley, has gifted himself a 2010 Porsche Panamera.
The news was made public by his right hand man, Zlatan Ibile, on social media.
This comes after the singer released visuals to his hit single “Soapy”. The music video as well as its choreography has raised concerns as many classify the dance step “immoral”.
Naira has been deemed a controversial artiste after the publicly supporting cyber crime.
The singer released a tune “Am I A Yahoo Boy” which may have poised his arrest by the economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC).
He was later charged to court for cyber crime and credit card fraud which he pleaded ‘not guilty to.
In the midst of all this controversy, Naira Marley can comfortably count his wins as we can see in the post below;