- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
There was mild commotion today as some sacked civil servants in Imo state stormed the Government House in Owerri to plead with Governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha for reinstatement.
Recall that the civil servants were sacked earlier this year after the governor launched an investigation into several cases of illegal employment in the Imo state civil service.
The civil servants were recently seen kneeling and wailing at the Government House in Owerri, Imo state. Shortly after, Ihedioha and his convoy rolled out.
The governor opened his car door, said a few words to his aides and left the area.
Watch the footage below: