- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Sugarcane Juice
Sugarcane juice is a natural drink with about 30 grams of natural sugar processed out of sugarcane. Sugarcane juice has some wonderful health benefits that have been outlined below.
1. It cures acne
If you are prone to acne, use a sugarcane face mask made out of sugarcane juice on a regular basis. It is effective in curing skin problems like acne.
2. It protects your skin from aging
Sugarcane contains antioxidants, flavonoids and phenolic compounds which make it a good option to get a glowing, soft and moisturized skin.
3. It is an instant energy booster
Sugarcane juice is one of the best sources of energy and a great mood booster and it also leaves you refreshed.
4. It ensures a safe pregnancy
For quicker, safer pregnancy and delivery, sugarcane juice should be added to a pregnant woman’s diet.
5. It prevents bad breath and tooth decay
Sugarcane juice contains calcium and phosphorus which helps to build the teeth enamel. Also, if you are battling with bad breath, use sugarcane juice.
6. Helps in the development of bones and teeth
Sugarcane juice is rich in calcium which helps in building the skeletal strength, including bones and teeth.
7. It fights cancer
Sugarcane juice serves as a deterrent to fatal diseases like cancer, especially prostate and breast cancer.
8. It treats sore throat
Drink a glass of sugarcane juice to soothe itching or sore throat. Sugarcane has a lot of Vitamin C which makes it a great remedy for sore throat.
9. It heals wounds
Sugarcane juice also helps in speeding up the recovery of wounds because of the presence of sucrose in it.
10. It aids weight loss
Sugarcane juice helps to reduce the bad cholesterol in the body, thereby aiding weight loss.