- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Juliet Ibrahim revealed that she was sexually abused by her grand uncle when she was 8-year-old, during a media tour for her new book “A Toast to life”.
The Ghanaian actress in her interview on Cool FM, revealed that her childhood dream of becoming a superstar stopped her from marrying a US-based suitor at 18.
According to her, the man stopped calling and helping out her family after she turned down his proposal. Juliet also disclosed that she talked about 4 rape incidents she was subjected to in her book and it all began when she was 8-years-old.
According to the mother of one, she was sexually abused by her grand uncle. It continued with her cousins and then a friend.
Here is the video below;