- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
Toyin Abraham’s husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself carrying his newborn baby at the hospital.
“IRE is this you I’m Grateful you’ve been faithful and merciful.
Toyin Abraham and her new husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi who is also an actor welcomed their baby boy, Ire last Thursday in the US and ever since, the internet has been buzzing with photos of the couple and congratulatory messages to them.
Fans, family, friends, colleagues and well-wishers just couldn’t keep calm at the news of the arrival of Toyin’s newborn as they all took to their social media pages to congratulate the couple.