- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
13-Year-Old Girl Fakes Her Kidnap To Be With Her Boyfriend
Kosisochukwu Anioma, the young daughter of former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, Frank Anioma, was reported missing by her father on Thursday August 22 in Enugu state.
Anioma had taken to social media to state that his daughter, Kosiso, was on her way to the New Haven market in Enugu at about 7am on Thursday when she was kidnapped.
It turns out Miss Anioma was not kidnapped but left her hometown in Enugu to visit her boyfriend in Owerri, Imo State.
The Enugu State Police disclosed this information via their twitter handle as they revealed that the young lady has been found.
See the Tweet below.