- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Joe in an interview with Opera News predicted the next set of housemates to leave Big Brother’s house. According to Joe, he thinks Jackye and Gedoni might be the next housemates to be evicted.
“Well, looking at Jackye and Gedoni, yh Jackye is up and Gedoni, those two have been, people are like, let me just say handful, so Frodd. These are guys that have been in the house for a while, so ermmm Frodd, Khafi, Gedoni, i don’t know, i am not sure of the fans Gedoni has because of what he is up against, because look at the fact that people think he is not serious with Khafi. A lot of people would, you know they way they just picture say LUDO, this girl Cindy is poor which i still find disrespectful to take because of someone like that and because of that little incident with the game, Enkay got out and Cindy is like … so imagine the kain thing wey he go change.. If because of what Gedoni has done, it might affect him. So i would suspect like between the 3 Frodd, Jackye and Gedoni.
Recall that Gedoni and Jackye narrowly escaped eviction a few weeks back when Jacyke had 1.53% while Gedoni had 1.66% out of 100%