- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
Yemi Alade Seduces Fans Ahead Of ‘Woman Of Steel’ Album Release
She currently has three highly-rated studio albums and an EP to her credibility
Nigerian Afro-pop queen, Yemi Alade is getting ready to release her next body of work titled ‘Woman Of Steel’.
To up the anticipation of the hotly awaited musical project, she shared a red stimulating picture of herself, posing boldly in two piece red suit, which exposes her cleavage, while she radiates confidence in her top-notch fur jacket.
She captioned the image; “#WOMANOFSTEEL album out soon #yemialade” to get her fans ready as she already released a track ‘Oh My Gosh (Remix)’ from the forthcoming album.
The self-crowned ‘Mama Africa’ who’s still basking in the euphoria of her recently dropped remix of ‘Oh My Gosh’ featuring American rapper Rick Ross is expected to drop the fourth studio album this month.
The album is projected to have major songs featuring veteran actress Funke Akindele, Grammy Award winner Angélique Kidjo, and Duncan Mighty.
Yemi Alade, signed to Effyzzie Music Group, has three highly-rated studio albums and an EP to her credibility. In 2014, she dropped her debut album ‘King of Queens’ that boasted of 17 tracks and enjoyed collaborations from seasoned musicians and sound engineers who doctored the musical work to taste.
She followed up her debut ‘King of Queens’ with another acclaimed studio effort, ‘Mama Africa’ in 2016, which met mixed reactions from fans and critics. She attempted to correct the flaws of ‘Mama Africa’ in ‘Mama Afrique’ EP, before releasing the 63-minute long 2017 project ‘Black Magic’, that served as her third studio album.