- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
This open letter is coming in the wake of the Obinwanne Okeke arrest by the FBI. Mr. Okeke was arrested in the US for links to a N4.3Billion fraud.
The open letter also comes at the time when over seventy Nigerians were arrested in the US for internet fraud.
Read Journalist Kemi Olunloyo’s open letter below:
OPEN LETTER TO ALL NIGERIANS ON GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRIMES: There is no such thing as Ethnic Segregation. #Igbo Nigerians were on the FBI list, they stole globally, they are greedy.
They spent other people’s, companies hard earned money and were exposed $75M to $3B. Here’s one of the suspects dancing at baby shower. It’s the same guy who masterminded the entire operation. I’m an investigative Journalist. This is what caused my problem with Kanayo Nwachukwu in Canada. I discovered a car theft ring and they wanted me to keep quiet about it and not report it as a Journalist “because I was a Nigerian”. Imagine being an innocent Canadian asleep and you see a bunch of Igbo boys stealing your cars overnight and shipping them as Tokunbo to Nigeria.
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. I am not calling them Nigerians. Many Igbos call themselves Biafrans. Those Igbos also call Nigeria a zoo. THEY ARE NOT NIGERIANS IN THIS FBI STING. THEY ARE IGBO OR BIAFRANS. When I told @mediaroomhub_ @thisdaystyle
I wanted an Imo man from Owerri, I knew what I was saying. They work hard legitimately but studied across the years the lazy fraudulent Igbos were in other cities and states. We are a tribe driven country. Stop faking it. We can’t pick cabinets unless every tribe is included, we can’t vote or run for office anywhere unless we are indigenes of that tribe. Look at the pregnant woman in this baby shower and the boy picking up money.
Now what will Valentine Iro’s newborn say once he learns his father is serving 30 years? Only reason everyone calls #Kemiolunloyo controversial is because #TruthNeverDies. The US embassy Dropbox system was ended because of this.
Everyone now has to come in for visa renewals. When I told you, ppl kept calling me fake news Journalist. When CNN’s Stephanie Busari kept asking me stupid questions about my capacities on 20 yrs at CNN, a 17 year old secondary school student in UK when I entered the Cable News Network in 1994 you were even supporting her foolishness till CNN silenced her.
Instead she was celebrating Obi Okeke of Invictus, an Igbo cyber-criminal celebrated as a Nigerian. CONTINUED IN THE COMMENTS
Watch video below: