- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
A video of a bride walking out from her wedding ceremony after kneeling to apologise to her father has gone viral on social media.
In the trending video, the disgruntled bride who had walked down the aisle with her father, stop abruptly as she turned to talk to her father. After what seemed like a while, the bride went on her knees apologising to him.
The bride left many guests in shock as they were surprised, she could do something like this on a day that was meant to be the most happiest day of her life.
Sadly, no one knew what might have prompted her to walk away from her wedding ceremony. The groom, family, and loved ones were pictured to be in shock.
Blogger Tunde Ednut who shared the video wrote;
“Meanwhile, at a wedding yesterday. Don’t know what happened really, but the bride apologized to her Dad and said she can’t go on with the wedding. This is sad.”
See video below;