- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Olamide Launches ‘Pawon’ Dance Challenge For Fans
Olamide’s fans are expected to record a video of themselves dancing to the new song
Dance challenge is a major promotional tool used by Nigerian musicians to promote their new or upcoming tracks. This is done, not only to sell the music, but to make their fans relate more to their music.
Olamide, a respected musician in the industry has also decided to task his fans on a dance challenge to promote his forthcoming single titled, ‘Pawon, produced by talented music producer, Cracker.
The musician and rapper shared the news on his official instagram page on Wednesday morning when he shared the snippet of the soon-to-be-released song on his page alongside a caption that reads, “All my sexy ladies #Pawon #PawonChallenge all the baddies tag me 🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️🏌️ prod- @crackermallo”
Olamide’s fans are expected to record a video of themselves dancing to the new song, ‘Pawon’, share it on their social media page and tag the superstar’s handle for him to view and re-share. The ‘Science Student’ crooner is yet to announce if there’ll be price for the winner of the challenge.
‘Pawon’ is Olamide’s latest music after he released ‘Totori’ a few months ago. The song featuring Starboy entertainment CEO, Wizkid and ace music producer ID Cabassa, has garnered over three million views on YouTube streaming platform since its release.
Listen to Pawon below;