7 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Actress, Princess Shyngle
Gambia-born, Ghana-based actress and model, Princess Shyngle is one who isn’t new to controversies and is always in the news for one reason or the other.
WITHINNIGERIA presents 7 facts about Princess Shyngle:
1. Princess Shyngle was born on the 25th of December to Winston Shyngle and Ramotoulie Cham. Her dad was the deputy mayor of Banjul Gambia and her mother is a businesswoman.
2. She had her nursery education, primary school, secondary school education in Ndowas and went on to attend Jollof tutors for a computer course when she completed her high school.
3. The actress started off as an events organizer with her own events company known as Princess promotions. Proceeds from this went towards helping the needy in society. Princess Shyngle also organized beauty pageants for schools, parties as well as concerts. During one of such events, she was spotted by Coca-cola Gambia known as Gambega spotted her and offered her a job.
4. Princess Shyngle joined the movie world accidentally. She was persuaded to try out for an audition in Next movie star Africa competition. She got the part and somehow wowed people Even though she was the youngest in the group and, in spite of her inexperience, she was able to wow people.
Shyngle made it to the top 6, but also emerged third overall in Africa. She has acted in a couple of TV shows. Dormitory 8 series, The 5 brides series in Ghana, and The hidden fantasy includes some of her major projects. She has also co-produced a movie ‘The Will.’
5. She has had plastic surgery. She stated once that; “5 ribs removed, 5 more to go, small intestines removed remaining the big intestines…You call me fake I call myself a work of art”.