- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
EPL: What Pochettino said after Tottenham’s 2-2 draw with Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur manager, Mauricio Pochettino, has said he is optimistic about his side’s chances this season, following a 2-2 draw with Arsenal on Sunday.
Pochettino’s men blew a two-goal lead against their North London rivals, in a thrilling Derby played at the Emirates.
Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane scored for Spurs, before Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang levelled for the Gunners.
Tottenham remains two points behind Arsenal and have taken just five points from their opening four fixtures.
But Pochettino was pleased with the reaction of his side, to last weekend’s bitterly disappointing 1-0 home defeat to Newcastle.
“We recover the good feelings after Newcastle.
“We start to perform the way that the team can perform because in the past three games we did not show what we can,” he told Sky Sports after the game.