- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
2 Admission seekers die in an auto-crash, hours after writing OAU Post-UTME (PHOTO)
Two admission seekers, who are yet to be identified, and a motorcyclist, on Monday died in a fatal auto-crash at Moro junction, along Ife-Ibadan expressway, in lfe North local government area of Osun State.
According to an eyewitness, the accident was caused by a reckless driver of a Luxury bus who was driving against the traffic law and in collided with an oncoming motorcycle carrying two passengers.
The source added that one of the two passengers and the motorcyclist died on the spot, while the other victim who was rushed to the hospital, later died.
The two passengers were said to be returning to Ife town after writing post UTME examinations at the Moro campus of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
In his reaction, the Public Relations Officer of OAU, Abiodun Olanrewaju expressed displeasure over the accident, as he commiserated with the family of the victims.
He, however, cautioned motorists to always comply with traffic rules to keep highways safe of auto crashes.
Meanwhile, all efforts to speak with officials of Federal Road Safety Corps in the axis proved fruitless as their premises was deserted when visited by newsmen.