- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Xenophobia: Iyabo Ojo reacts to video of South Africans burning a Nigerian alive
Iyabo Ojo has joined the online campaign decrying the Xenophobic attacks launched by South Africans against foreigners, mostly Nigerians.
Reacting to a viral video in which a Nigerian man was set ablaze, the Nollywood actress queried the Federal Government on what it is doing to address the attacks. Iyabo Ojo added that it is bad that Africans are killing their fellow Africans.
“Abeg what is our government doing about the recent killings of Nigerians in South Africa???? why now!! Africans killing each other this is very sad. just saw the video of how they burnt a Nigerian alive couldn’t post the video @[email protected] #GeoffreyOnyeama Pls do something fast”