- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
The recent video where Cyril Ramaphosa was addressing the public over Xenophobic attack has raised eyebrows from Africans.
The past few days is a bad one for Africans as Xenophobic attacks in South Africa rented the air.
Following the attack, the SA President decided to address the general public on the incident, Ramaphosa has just disappointed many people while on live TV.
The president who was on live TV delivering a speech had to say he wanted to start again from the beginning as he had already made a mistake. It is however not certain if he was aware he was already on screen but it’s a little bit disappointing when he started all over while people are watching.
Watch the video below:
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) September 6, 2019