- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Beautiful Ghanaian Nigeria-based actress, Juliet Ibrahim after years of leaving her matrimonial home with claims that her ex-husband, Kwadwo Safo Junior cheated on her with his side-chick has revealed where and how they met.
Juliet Ibrahim who appeared on Deloris Frimpong Manso’s “Delay“ show revealed that the Chief Executive Officer of Kantanka Automobile, Kwadwo Safo Junior met her for the first time in a strip club.
Juliet Ibrahim’s revelation was on the back of the question of whether Kwadwo Safo’s father, Apostle Safo Kantanka would’ve allowed his son to marry her with her strong taste for outings and clubbing.
In short, Kwadwo Safo Junior did not meet Juliet Ibrahim in a church ─ he met her in a strip club, liked and then married her.
Watch the excerpts of the interview below.