- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Paul Pogba is spending most of his International break with his family in Saint Tropez
Having missed playing for France in their 2020 Euro qualifier clash against Albania on Saturday, September 7, due to an ankle injury, the Manchester United midfielder was pictured over the weekend enjoying a sunny stroll with his girlfriend Maria Salaues and their son in Saint Tropez.
See full photos below.
Meanwhile, Paul Pogba has opened up on why he converted to Islam in his twenties.
Although, Pogba’s mother practised Islam, he was not raised that way but the Man UTD man after converting made a pilgrimage to Mecca during the holy month of Ramadan.