- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
COZA: Timi Is Not Even Worth 50 Million Naira – Kemi Olunloyo Fires Back, With Details
Following a report by newsmen of inspirational singer Timi Dakolo who Slammed Kemi Olunloyo for mocking his embattled wife, Busola Dakolo. Mrs. Dakolo accused the senior pastor of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her when she was a teenager.
In the post, the site reported that said the N10m his wife demanded from Fatoyinbo was legal fees and was nothing as he could make the sum in just one weekend of performing at shows.
“Don’t mind stupid people. As I dey like this, na N10m be my problem? Nigerians please have sense before you comment. Before you tweet, ask questions. It will save you.
“How much is N10m? Do you know how much one-weekend show is? Do you know how much it costs for me to use a studio? Somebody should please invite Kemi (Olunloyo) to join my life. Do I look like N10m is my problem?”, according to the post.
Kemi Olunloyo, a Nigerian veteran investigative has been on the top of the rape case since the news broke and has raised serious questions that cannot be ignored, and this evening she has replied the Dakolos with some interesting details and they need attention.
As an investigative Journalist, I do a thorough job investigating people with FACTS! Lies is what ruined Nigeria. On this N10M @timidakolo told Punch he makes in a weekend:
1. Timi doesn’t have a best selling album
2. No best selling song
3. Nobody calls Timi for shows and will pay him more than N1m
4. His brand ambassador deal with landwey is worth N2M a year
5. Records I searched reveal Timi owns a mortgaged house at 8, eMac Oroki street in Gbola Salami Estate, Agungi, Lagos in the Lekki axis. He cant afford to even pay so he got a tenant who lives in the duplex with him.
6. My Auto sales and FRSC Road worthiness search shows Timi and wife own 2 cars: An old 2003 range rover worth N3.5M and a Chevrolet worth N3M
Timi is not even worth 50 million naira. His lawyer Pelumi a trouble maker in his university Student Union days and has lost every single case he’s done. Pelumi is supposed to be Pro Bono meaning all legal services are FREE. The attempt to resort to Blackmail and Extortion of N10M saying it’s the cost of running media adverts of some imaginary apology @busoladakolo thinks @biodunfatoyinbo will give her is purely a SCAM! Timi why not wait till the police report comes in for the criminal case before jumping into a civil case and calling Nigerians “senseless” in the Daily Post?
#IJCoza #Nigeria #kemiolunloyo #cozapastor #cozaabuja #cozagate #pastorstepdown #pastorbiodunfatoyinbo #biodunfatoyinbo #BusolaDakolo #TimDakolo #HOTR #IJKemi