- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Nigerian entrepreneur Laura Ikeji is reportedly pregnant with baby number two.
Laura, who already has a son, Ryan Ogbonna Kanu, with husband Ogbonna Kanu was spotted in a video with her baby bump.
The mom of one, who is sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji was seen in the video rocking an oversized shirt and shredded black jean and had her long wig straightened out.
The stunning businesswoman was in the news a while back after she urged that flogging in schools should be prohibited and made illegal.