- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
BBNaija: Tacha needs to go home to caution her ‘Slayfans’ – Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has blasted fans of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate Tacha.
Describing Tacha’s fans as street urchins, Kemi Olunloyo advised them not to vote the housemate, saying she needs to go home.
Tacha, alongside Seyi, Mike and Khafi have been nominated for possible eviction this week.
In a tweet, Olunloyo blasted the Port Harcourt first daughter’s eating manners, while saying she should eat her last meal in the big brother’s house and go home.
See her tweet below;
Watching #BBNaija again.
Don't VOTE for #Tacha to stay in the house. She needs to go home and TAME her slayfans. Eat your last meal in that house. No table manners eating with a mouth full. Her fans are street urchins. They have their brains in their anus #Kemitalks #BBNajia2019
— Dr Kemi Olunloyo (@HNNAfrica) September 11, 2019