- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Blackface condemns artistes’ lyrics, quotes Tiwa Savage (video)
Blackface is in the news again and this time around he appears to be shading Tiwa Savage.
The music star and former member of the defunct group ‘Plantashuz Boyz’ while granting an interview with Max FM made some comments which from all indications were pointed towards Tiwa Savage. According to him, some singers have started making lyrics which aren’t reasonable.
“What I noticed over the years is that the lyrics became flimsy and some people lost their sense of belonging, sense of who they are. Because I started hearing some ladies do some song like not really going well with how you want to hear a lady talk like. When a lady is telling you somethings that really don’t count s’o ma gbe mi lo’le, will you gbadun my waist…i just think the ladies and the women should come up with reasonable lyrics,” he said.
Another interesting part of the interview was when he was a bit incoherent when asked about his kids and their age difference.
“My daughter she is like 18, 17 now then my son…my daughter is not up to 18, my daughter should be like 15, 16. Then my son should be like 11, 12,” he said.
See video below;