- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Blackface condemns artistes’ lyrics, quotes Tiwa Savage (video)
Blackface is in the news again and this time around he appears to be shading Tiwa Savage.
The music star and former member of the defunct group ‘Plantashuz Boyz’ while granting an interview with Max FM made some comments which from all indications were pointed towards Tiwa Savage. According to him, some singers have started making lyrics which aren’t reasonable.
“What I noticed over the years is that the lyrics became flimsy and some people lost their sense of belonging, sense of who they are. Because I started hearing some ladies do some song like not really going well with how you want to hear a lady talk like. When a lady is telling you somethings that really don’t count s’o ma gbe mi lo’le, will you gbadun my waist…i just think the ladies and the women should come up with reasonable lyrics,” he said.
Another interesting part of the interview was when he was a bit incoherent when asked about his kids and their age difference.
“My daughter she is like 18, 17 now then my son…my daughter is not up to 18, my daughter should be like 15, 16. Then my son should be like 11, 12,” he said.
See video below;