- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu’s old interview where he said divorce is never an option has resurfaced after his marriage crash.
Blossom Chukwujekwu’s old interview where he emphasized that divorce is never an option and the importance of the vow taken in marriage has resurfaced, weeks after he allegedly moved out of his marital home.
Watch the interview below.
Divorce is never an option – Old actor Blossom Chukwu’s interview resurfaces after his marriage crash.
🎥: Broadway TV pic.twitter.com/7ZXRwgTQNo
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) September 14, 2019
Recall Nigerian social media was agog when news broke of actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife Maureen Esisi marital crisis.
However as details of their marital crisis came to light, fans have taken sides with Maureen Esisi aka Mama Red and shown their unwavering support.
Although a striking thing is that Maureen may have loved her husband more and would show him off any opportunity she got. On the other hand, Blossom under the guise of being private hid his wife and marriage like a secret.