- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Woman Stabs Hubby To Death For Refusing To Release Money In Lagos
The Lagos state police command has arrested 23-year-old Stella Peters for stabbing her husband, Haruna Bala, to death today Tuesday September 17th.
A statement released by the spokesperson of the police command, Bala Elkana, says the couple who were not legally married, lived together at No 2 Tejuosho Avenue, Surulere lagos, for three years and have a Baby who just turned one.
An argument ensued between them which turned violent and the woman used a kitchen knife to stab the man in the back which led to his death.
Bala says the woman accused the man of refusing to release money for their daughter’s birthday party.
Homicide detectives from the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba have taken over the investigation.
The suspect confessed to the commission of the Crime.
She will be charged to Court for murder.