- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
A viral video on social media has captured the moment a female robber tried escaping through the window after robbing a bank in Adum area of Kumasi in Ghana.
In the video, the lady threw the money down from the window and jumped down to get the money, but she was caught and arrested by the bank’s security operatives.
The details of the lady was still unknown as at the time of filing this report.
See video below;
Meanwhile, Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, has said customers making cash deposits or withdrawals will pay charges beginning from today in line with its new policy.
The objective of the “transaction fees” is to give vent to the Central Bank’s policy designed to reduce cash in use.
CBN Payments System Management Department Director Sam Okojere on Tuesday announced the take-off of the charges in a statement.
“The transactions will attract three per cent processing fees for withdrawals and two per cent processing fees for lodgments above N500, 000 for individual accounts.