- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Everything I Do From Now On Is Going To Be Celebration Of Life – D’banj
Dbanj has expressed his gratitude and appreciation for life after welcoming another son with his wife.
While he’s yet to officially announce the birth of his son, Dbanj took to Instagram to write, ‘so grateful and speechless right Now – In fact, every show, appearance or concert I do from now on, is going to be a Celebration of life’.
D’banj, is a Nigerian musician, singer, songwriter, rapper, entrepreneur and television personality. He got married to Lineo Didi Kilgrow in 2016, and together they had a first child who sadly passed away in an unfortunate drowning incident last year.
The singer made the revelation while speaking on a show on Beat 99.9FM. Lagos where he was being asked how he has been coping since the death of his son last year.
He revealed that although he went for therapy, but he realised it was not his thing as it was springing up some unfavorable memories. But by the grace of God, he was able to get back on his feet and focus on his next goals in life.