- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian singer Dbanj has confirmed that his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, will give birth in a few months time.
The singer made the revelation while speaking on a show on Beat 99.9FM. Lagos where he was being asked how he has been coping since the death of his son last year.
He revealed that although he went for therapy, but he realised it was not his thing as it was springing up some unfavorable memories. But by the grace of God, he was able to get back on his feet and focus on his next goals in life.
And then towards the end of the video, Dbanj said he is going to be a father in some few months times.
D’banj says he’s about to be a father again.
🎥: adesope.olajide pic.twitter.com/dN4kc7mPXm
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) August 24, 2019