- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Nigerian singer Dbanj has confirmed that his wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, will give birth in a few months time.
The singer made the revelation while speaking on a show on Beat 99.9FM. Lagos where he was being asked how he has been coping since the death of his son last year.
He revealed that although he went for therapy, but he realised it was not his thing as it was springing up some unfavorable memories. But by the grace of God, he was able to get back on his feet and focus on his next goals in life.
And then towards the end of the video, Dbanj said he is going to be a father in some few months times.
D’banj says he’s about to be a father again.
🎥: adesope.olajide pic.twitter.com/dN4kc7mPXm
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) August 24, 2019