- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: Renato Sanches signs four-year deal with new club
Renato Sanches has left Bayern Munich to join Lille on a four-year deal.
The two clubs confirmed the deal on Friday night.
Sanches, who joined Bayern as an 18-year-old in 2016 from Benfica, was largely confined to a minor substitute role with the Bundesliga champions.
The Portugal midfielder had spent the 2017/2018 season on loan at Swansea City and repeatedly tried to force through a move away from the Allianz Arena.
“Renato Sanches asked us for the transfer because he wanted to join a club where he can play continuously.
“We could not guarantee that at Bayern. It is also important for him to get match practice because he wants to earn a spot on the Portugal team for Euro 2020,” Bayern CEO, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said in a statement.