- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy has disclosed that popular musician, MC Galaxy is the one in charge of her social media accounts while she’s still in the Big Brother house.
Mercy made this known during her diary session with Biggie.
The curvy video vixen also said that she really liked Tacha and she was one of the housemates she wanted to see at the finals.
Recall that Bobrisky mentioned that he stopped supporting Mercy after he reached out to her management to declare his interest to vote for her, but ended up getting unfollowed on IG by her management.
Although, the Nigerian transgender revealed that the person handling her page earlier gave her the directions on how to vote, it was not done in a cordial manner.
Bobrisky was really upset after the management of Mercy’s page unfollowed her on Instagram without even appreciating her time and efforts.
The controversial celebrity later got to find out that the handler of the page is affiliated to MC Galaxy.
Sadly, the two celebrities have had their bitter clashes in the past.
Watch the video below: