- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Woman mobbed inside BRT in Lagos over disappearance of men’s private parts
A woman was on Thursday mobbed in a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) bus at Onipanu Bus Stop in Lagos on allegation that she was responsible for the disappearance of the private parts of three men.
A journalist with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), who was at the scene, said the unnamed woman escaped death as irate mob and BRT passengers pounced on her over the allegation.
According to an eye-witness, a man raised alarm in the bus that his manhood disappeared immediately the young lady touched him.
The eye-witness also said that two men standing close to the first accuser almost immediately said they too could not feel their manhood.
The BRT bus driver was said to have taken all the occupants to Onipanu Police Station to report the incident.
The three affected men have been taken to an undisclosed hospital for confirmation of their claims.