- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Davido Is Working On A Song With Naira Marley And Zlatan
Some of you have been waiting for this record for the longest time as it is no news that Davido is a great fan of both Naira Marley and Zlatan . Now that wish will be a reality soon as Davido has announced that he’s releasing a record featuring Naira Marley and Zlatan.
This news was made public on Twitter on the 11th of October where the pop singer revealed songwriter, Wurld and producer, Shizzi, will also be a part of the project which is a track on his soon to be released album, A Good Time.
Meanwhile, controversial Nigerian musician, Azeez Fashola better known as Naira Marley will be back in court in October 22nd for the commencement of his fraud trial.
Naira Marley was arrested on his birthday, March 10th, 2019 by operatives of EFCC on allegations of advance-fee scam and related cyber crimes.
After his arrest, the anti-graft agency filed 11 charges against Naira Marley bordering on alleged cybercrime and identity theft. The alleged crimes were in contravention of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act and the Cyber Crimes Act, which the artiste risks seven years in jail if found guilty.
The charges with suit number FHC/L/178C/19 were filed before a Lagos State High Court. 10 days after his arrest, Naira Marley was arraigned before Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court, Ikoyi, Lagos.