- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Man City’s Sergio Aguero escapes death in Range Rover accident [PHOTO]
Manchester City striker, Sergio Aguero, was on Wednesday morning involved in a road accident in which his Range Rover’s front right wheel was damaged.
The Argentina international was unhurt after the accident.
Aguero, however, joined the rest of his teammates at the Etihad training ground without needing medical attention.
Speaking on the development, Sky Sports presenter, David Gorrido said: “We understand he is unhurt after being involved in a small car collision, we’ve been told that he’s had a bump this morning.
“It’s been described as a minor plan, but has reported to the CFA – City Football Academy as well as the rest of the ancestor City squad and we understand he didn’t need to be checked the by medical team.”
Aguero will hope to lead Man City to victory when the host Aston Villa on Saturday in the Premier League.