- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Throwback Photos Of Kizz Daniel From His Humble Beginnings
Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel’s throwback photos from his humble beginnings trends on social media. The throwback photos have had his fans motivated and inspired to work hard in achieving their goals.
The photos show what the singer looked like before he was brought to Lagos and signed to G-Worldwide Records – Kizz Daniel was discovered in Ogun State by the record label and was immediately shot to the top of the Nigerian music industry.
He dropped his first single ‘Shoye’ in 2014 and followed it up with ‘Woju’ which shot him into limelight and even had Tiwa Savage and Davido jumping on the remix.
The singer didn’t stop there has he kept on dropping more hits on the platform of G-Worldwide until things turned soar between them.
This was after he allegedly breached his contracted with the label and proceeded to floating his own platform. Before then, he was known as Kiss Daniel, a name given to him by the record label which found him and polished him into an amazing talent.
Checkout some of his throwback photos below;