- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
Nollywood actress and model, Adunni Ade, has shared pictures of her and her ailing mother, Emily Faye, who is currently hospitalised with an undisclosed illness.
The 43-year-old posted the pictures on Instagram on Thursday. Describing her mum as a strong woman, the actress said she wants to celebrate her while she is still alive.
“You don’t deserve half of the negativity but you’ve always pulled through and this isn’t different. I wanna celebrate you while you’re still here. I loved you before I met you; I still love you until tomorrow,” she wrote.
Adunni’s mum, Emily Faye, is a German American while her father is a Nigerian businessman.
In a birthday message she sent to her mother in 2018, the Head Gone actress described her as “a very courageous, strong-minded woman” who is “very loving, and caring but definitely a no-nonsense woman.”
Raised in Lagos and the United States, Adunni earned a degree in accounting at the University of Kentucky in 2008.
She has two sons – D’Marion and Ayden – of her own from a broken marriage.