- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Justin Bieber Slammed With Copyright Suit Over Instagram Photo
Justin Bieber has found himself in legal hot water after posting a photo of himself on Instagram.
Robert Barbera claims he’s the rightful owner of the snap and the singer had no right to upload it back in March 19, 2019.
The photographer has filed a lawsuit for copyright infringement against Justin, stating he is the author of the photograph and Bieber didn’t license the snap from him before posting it on social media, nor did he have the plaintiff’s “permission or consent to publish” the image.
The photo in question features Justin and his pal, Rich Wilkerson, in a car.
In recent months, Gigi Hadid and Jennifer Lopez have also been hit with copyright infringement lawsuits over photos they shared of themselves via Instagram.