- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
‘Never In My Life Will I Date Or Marry A Poor Man’ – Nikki Samonas
Ghanaian actress, Nikki Samonas has dropped a bombshell and most guys won’t take it easy.
According to the extreme fair and slim Ghanaian actress, she can never ever in this world or the one to come tie knot with a man who doesn’t have a fat pocket.
To the best knowledge of Nikki, money answereth all things. So she believes even if there are turbulence in her marriage, the money can at least make things a little bit smooth.
She revealed this in a yet-to-be-aired interview with broadcaster Abeiku Santana on Utv’s Atuu celebrity talk show. Nikki Samonas also disclosed that she likes Shatta Wale a lot on the question about her relationship with him.
See video below;
Nikki backed her claim in the interview with Zionfelix on the uncut show, by saying that God won’t punish anyone by sending them to hell since he created them.
Her words ;
“As a child of God, I don’t see why anyone has to go to hell. We are all children of God and nobody is going to hell. We are all going to heaven to enjoy.
I can’t tell if hell is real. I don’t really believe it’s real, I don’t want to even think about it. Nobody wants pain, agony or torture. So to me, Hell is nonexistent. I’ll always think positive and I want my friends and family to think same.”