- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation
Biodun Fatoyinbo, the embattled senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, his wife Modele, and their children, are currently on vacation.
Continue to see more photos from the vacation below;
Meanwhile, 20years after alleged rape incident, Busola Dakolo, wife of a popular singer, Timi Dakolo disclosed that she is still haunted by the damage inflicted on her after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her when she was a teenager.
In an application filed by Busola’s lawyer before the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja, Busola made this disclosure to dismiss the preliminary objection filed against the rape case she instituted against Fatoyinbo in June.
WITHIN NIGERIA gathered that the alleged pastor filed a motion asking the court to strike out the rape case filed against him by Busola on grounds that the allegation is “incompetent and frivolous”.