- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Former Child Star, Benita Okojie Welcomes Second Child With Husband
Nollywood child star and singer, Benita Okojie has welcomed her second child with her husband Olawale Adeyina.
Benita who announced their baby’s arrival on Instagram, disclosed that they welcomed a baby girl and she has been christened Araoluwa Eden Adeyina.
She wrote “The Lord has blessed us with a Princess. Araoluwa Eden Adeyina. Only Jesus could have done it. The whole process was indeed a miracle. God hears! He is still doing wonders. God gave us a major testimony and we are eternally grateful!”
Now a mum, the FABMUMNG team recently spent an afternoon with her and got a rare peek into her life . In this interview, the soft spoken Edo state- born singer shares various lessons that appeal to mums of all ages.