- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
‘Being married is not a reward for good character’ – Joselyn Dumas
Ghanaian screen goddess, Joselyn Dumas has shared her view on character and marriage. It is the conception of most people, that a person of good character is going to be rewarded with a good marriage whilst people with bad characters are going to be single as a result of their bad character.
Joselyn Dumas however opines differently. She sighted an example that there are women with bad characters but are happily married with no marital problems, and enjoying their marriage while there are a lot of amazing single ladies out there still waiting on God.
She also urged people to stop measuring a woman’s attitude with their marital status.