- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, is celebrating her 45th birthday this Monday, October 21. The beautiful woman took to her social media page to mark her special day.
In the mood of celebration, the actress shared beautiful photos of herself and it showed that she is aging gracefully.
Talking about the concept of growing, Nse said it is beautiful if a person is on a journey to self-actualisation and constant self-evaluation, however, she noted that her birthdays have become normal to her as they are a reminder of her journey, where she is and where she is headed.
Noting that she does not look forward to her birthdays, the actress stated that she is just thankful for each day and is more concerned about how well she has lived and what she could have done.
While many would be over the moon for clocking 45, Nse revealed that she does not feel anything, but, she is grateful to continue the journey.
For the decades she has spent on earth, Nse revealed that her greatest lesson is not to take life for granted because it is an amazing gift.
The beautiful actress urged people to maximise every moment they spend and what it brings because they may not have many of them.
Watch video below:
See photos below: