- BREAKING: Appeal Court varies terms in bail granted Dasuki
- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
Nigerians Slam Wizkid’s Fan After She Said Starboy Fest should hold In South Africa
Angry Nigerians have slammed a South African lady who said she wouldn’t die a good death without witnessing Wizkid perform live on stage in her country.
The lady, who is a die-hard Wizkid fan, took to twitter to write;
“I will never die peacefully if I never see @wizkidayo perform live. I hope one day he does a Startboy Fest in South Africa.”
However, due to the Xenophobic history of South Africans, Nigerians refused to accept such statement, so they took to her comment section to berate the lady.
Some reactions below;
Ukachuwkwu wrote; Starboyfest in South Africa so your Xenophobic brothers can kill him?
Adekunle wrote; “madam wizkid can go anywhere to perform except south Africa at least not until you people start acting well”
Regina wrote; “He isnt going there… never”
Duchess Edna wrote; “We don’t see that happening! Please tell your people to leave our Wizkid alone biko. We still need him alive & well for us.”
The lady who was shocked at these comments, later wrote;
“So shocked at the comments. I am basically saying I love Wizkid and would love to see him perform live. Please go and direct your anger somewhere else. Did I start xenophobia? Am I not allowed to like Nigerian artists? Please I beg, get out of here with your negativity.”