- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Wizkid Sends Birthday Message To Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock After Domestic Violence Drama
Starboy Wizkid has given a birthday shout out to his third Baby mama and Manager, Jada Pollock even after the domestic violence drama that surfaced sometime back.
Recall that Jada in July accused Wizkid of being a woman-beater and according to her, she couldn’t stand to raise their son in such an environment and at such stopped being his Manager.
In a post that was later deleted and backed with a claim that her ‘account was hacked’
“From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I’ve been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I’m tired.
Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends. It often feels like we are war in the same house.
I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can’t raise my son in this kind of environment.”
There was no comment form Wizkid or his camp as regards the issue, however, today October 21st, 2019 being Jada’s birthday, the Nigerian music sensation took to his social media to wish her a happy birthday, calling her a ‘superwoman’ and assuring her that he has her back forever.
Thank you Jada! Thank you Jada ! Thank You Jada! ❤️ Happy birthday! love you !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ superwoman!! My bad charge. Got you forever !
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) October 21, 2019